HELP ME PLEASE

How do I make a song end when the instruments finish playing? Not like 5 seconds after the instruments finish playing?

make an extra sheet and make the tempo “4” that’ll give the entire blank sheet a minute of silence until the song starts again. Also, instead of posting a topic everytime this happens, just post a status update.

1 Like

This didn’t help. There was a minute gap until the next sheet.

Ooooh, that gap. Just repeatedly click both the sheets with the gaps about 3 or 4 times, then when your song is done, click from right to left and then when you reach the first sheet, click play.

1 Like

Not working…

Try browsing in the sheets, maybe this will help.

Well the song will always play until the end of the measure. So try to make it so that the last note ends at the end of a measure (you may need to put the last note into a new sheet and adjust the tempo).

1 Like

This is a bit complicated…

When an instrument plays past the end of a bar, a new bar is created to allow for the instrument(s) to fully play out.

Every bar is 1 whole note long. In Notessimo terms, a whole note is worth 64 beats. Pay attention to where and how long each note plays so that none of the notes pass over the 64th beat.

Does that help?

1 Like

Yes!

But it makes making a song complicated…

hey dude, don’t double post. also, more specific title please (:

EDIT: what i do is remove the sheet and reinput it again.

1 Like