Can we talk about this?

I feel like it needs to be addressed that the community must do something about this before he/she steals another of Antonim or someone else’s songs.

(forgive me if this doesn’t need to be a topic)

3 Likes

that dude must not speak English because of the description.

He probably plagiarized all of his Punk-o-matic videos too. Thankfully, he has a very small (practically non-existent) following on YouTube. All we can do is rebuke him and hope that he will be decent enough to take the videos down.

Doubtful. The songs are the only things that are giving him views.

It looks like he just deleted Antonim’s comment. Sad to see that he wants to keep the lie going.

This is illegal, right? Can’t we take this guy to court? Or is notessimo not liable for copyright infringement over one’s original/cover?

He’s just a little man trying to Make It Big on YouTube—far too unserious for a court of law. Downvote his videos, leave some more disapproving comments or just ignore him.

I made a comment asking how long it took him to make that and how he managed to get V3. I wonder what his response will be

1 Like

he stole this too dumb shiitehead - YouTube

At least he isn’t making money from them by playing ads

2 Likes

I spammed one of his video’s commenting “this isn’t yours.” about 20 times.

I think it’s fine to post a song on YouTube as long as you give credit and have permission. Which this person has done neither.

3 Likes

both videos posted in this topic are removed !

in fact, where did this guy even go lol

2 Likes

He or YouTube might’ve removed them.

uh… i reported both of them for uh… something even though they weren’t bad…

3 Likes

haha he got SERVED

What is the name of this guy’s channel? I want to see if he has tried to plagiarize any other songs.

He deleted his channel it seems. So, can’t really check :confused:

Let’s keep the topic in case something like this ever happens again.

If something like this happens again, how should we handle it?