Recent hostility

That right here is the first rule on the forums, but lately it seems like it haven’t been upheld.

I have seen a lot of hostility on here in the past week or two and it’s starting to get really freaking old. It’s ok to have an opinion and likewise it is ok to disagree with others. But name calling, and posts that are mean for the sake of being mean is not ok. If you want to discuss a subject you should keep the discussion on topic, and refrain from taking it anywhere outside of the topic. Don’t make status updates or posts taunting someone just because you don’t like them. If you have a reason for not liking someone contact a mod and have them deal with it. If your reason is valid I’m sure the user will be dealt with accordingly.

Some of the posts i have seen where, in my opinion, warning worthy. I choose not to contact a mod because even though everyone is NOT a part of the problem, i think everyone does need to see this, because i hope it’ll serve as a reminder for you guys to act a little friendlier.

I realize all of this sound as a scold, but it’s really more of a plead. So please - stop the fucking hate and be exelent to each other instead.

5 Likes

I think the V3 creates a lot of problems, this is the true answer…

2 Likes

V3 or not, that still doesn’t justify harsh remarks and personal attacks. It’s possible to have a discussion without verbal death matches.

1 Like

I will try my best to respect this, if I don’t see a new joke like this april fool and this
is done.

This April Fool was terrible … all this by a maestro. taunt

Yes it was a bad joke but pls let’s never talk about this again

I think V3 all the time, i eat V3, i sleep v3, i drink v3… kidding =p

In fact , I ‘d like to do a collab when the V3 go out! (If we do not die before ^^’)

Good Idea

I recommend everyone read the Notessimo Terms of Use. It’s really short. Here’s a bit I copied:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Skyriad: Don’t let your jealousy get the best of you. There’s a reason why only a few members have v3. It’s because they EARNED their right to use it. Maestros are exceptional composers and their hard work and dedication have payed off. You don’t get rewarded by simply whining about it.

Aliens: Please refrain from posting private messages like that. It’s not against the rules but please respect the fact that they are called private messages for a reason. Whatever happens on facebook, stays on facebook. Skyriad, you too.

Idea: cool avatar

I just want to say that I do not have any part in the creation of v3 or the distribution of v3. I just moderate Starburst’s forums.

I am going to lock this topic hoping that this drama will die out (or stay private, at least). Just read what Cup of Joe posted:

2 Likes