Ask Yeezy (Apocoloptogon)

Ask me questions and i might answer the questions and upload them to youtube and maybe soundcloud just for the heck of it.

If i do make a video about it i won’t answer directly in the thread. If i get enough questions ill link it here weekly if i remember to do that.

I’ll need at least 8-10 questions and i’ll do the video, you can ask multiple questions if you want.

Videos:

QnA #1
QnA #2
QnA #3
QnA #4

Note: I can choose which questions I don’t want to answer.

Where would you take Calzone Chumpchester on a first date?

what percentage of you is meme?

Favourite chord progression?

what is the best progressive song?

If you were president of the United $tates of Dankmerica, how would you punish the MRH (meme rap haters) ?

How much meme could an Apocomeme meme if an Apocomeme could meme Apoco?

are you gonna eat that cheeseburger

Is there anyone more dank than you?

what is your stance on the dehabinatrilliproeconominaliantelezation of antipubliciziliminentationalizationtropanarianism?

asking for a friend

Is tthe whole Burnt Toast thing a thing of the past? how did that whole thing start? If Timothy Verbist was a keyboard salesman, would you buy something off of him?

Thanks for the questions everyone!
Here’s the first video
Sorry I didn’t get to your question ggfchl, I’ll do them next time. (If there is a next time)

3 Likes

Where did you come up with the name Apocoloptogon?

A question from Yung Yeezy: If Kanye West was a brand of spaghetti sauce, what brand would he be?

A question from Spooks McGee: If Kanye West was a type of chewing gum, what kind would he be?

A question from Sentaor Norm: On a scale of 1 to arsonist, how fire is your mixtape?

A question from Soulja Boi: What’s your favourite song and why is it Crank That by Soulja Boy?

yo tony where’s that fresh pepperoni

3 Likes

What is your opinion on scrotal implosion?

would you listen to a vinyl of yourself singing inanimate sensation by death grips

Who is Yeezy

Have you ever had dreams about Death Grips? IF so, please describe.

Thanks for all the awesome questions guys!
Here’s the second video!

3 Likes