HALLOWEEN THREAD

https://soundcloud.com/aliensexist3/its-almost-spooky-season

WHAT ARE YOU PEASANTS GOING TO DO THIS HOLIDAY SEASON?

I’m gonna cosplay as Marty McFly on October 21 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

throw candy at unsuspecting children

1 Like

get spooky with it

1 Like

yassss

trick or treat

1 Like

Probably sit at home alone as usual. Unless my friends want to play Betrayal at House on the Hill or something.

Probably the same as last year and just stay at home, unless my friends don’t have any other plans, I’m not going to trick or treat.

gonna spoop some kids with a faceless chrome mask and a couple of plastic knives that flow with some kinda red water thing

If I don’t have to work, I am going to scare trick-or-treaters. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

If I don’t have a band competition on Halloween, I might dress up as either Marty McFly (most convenient), Anakin Skywalker, or make a full body costume of Nightmare Fredbear (not convenient at all).

because it’s not like any kids are gonna get spooped indefinitely when they see that

I’m going to run down the street wearing a thong.

that should scare the fuckers

ay before you do that remember:

be careful you don’t spooknboo with your didgeridoo

1 Like

Don’t jog and show your log.

One of these Halloweens, I want to make a spooky sound track, and face big speakers out of my window… :3c
This year, I might try and set up my microphone, and record some samples of screaming children O: … or sit inside and play video games like I did last year.

People will expect it if it’s Halloween though. It’s better to do those things in the middle of April.

1 Like