Someone please make this stop

It’s time to STOP.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=957876Sans2.png

It’s annoying. And unfair for everyone else that actually work on his song.

3 Likes

Dude

Kalimba and Pop Music are not bad songs.

You should’ve seen Malice with his 25 Zaz songs in a row

It’s not unfair to anyone either

2 Likes

iirc malice even gave a warning too that he was pretty much going to clear out his hard drive lol, not sure though. but yeah just three songs in a row isnt a big deal. cuss, i wish i could have enough material to post three songs in a row

2 Likes

My trick is to make something in 5 minutes and post it.

same

1 Like

What is the point.

of what?

So you make songs that take 5 minutes to make and post stuff like “I’m terrible at making songs!”? What did you expect besides attention?

4 Likes

It’s been pretty obvious now. This is what has been going on exactly:

1. Dre starts saying his songs are terrible, fishing for compliments. He fishes so hard, everyone starts to dislike his false insecurity.
  2. People start calling him out on it. He begins to get defensive and tell people to screw themselves and PM copypasta threats.
  3. Dre begins to make poor excuses for songs out of rage.
  4. Dre calms down and makes decent songs.
  5. The cycle of rage and calming continues.

Honestly, spamming recent songs is fine if it’s not the same song each time. If they are all differently named and differently produced and not complete spam, putting a lot of songs in recent songs could be a good thing. “Kalimba” is not bad, but any of his others that have been spammed recently are purposefully bad and that is unacceptable.

Dre, my advice to you: calm the hell down; stop getting angry; stop saying your songs are bad; stop sending threats.

3 Likes

I never got a threat but merely a PM of offering me help with music (theory).

uhm

Well maybe spamming is allowed but if you post a good song and it’s gone after 12 hours because someone posted 5 things just after you…

“It’s time to STOP.”

2 Likes

Yeah that was a refence tho

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR PARENTS?

WHO ARE YOUR PARENTS?

1 Like

Yay.

This story sounds a tad familiar

1 Like

?

Self-deprecating, I like you already.

2 Likes