Metal Thread

post your Heaviest hell raiseing metel songs here

Metal isnt hell-raising stuff. Guns n’ Roses, AC/DC are HEAVY Metal, so How is Plain Metal that?

Its just a saying
it doesnt have to be hell raising but just go along with it
plus in my mind AC~DC is old school Metel
im thinking stuff like Apocalyptica or Rammstein

Apocalyptica? Whatever you say…

Anyways, here’s the beginning to my Generic Death Metal song. Yes, I know you can’t quite hear the devil knocking at your door, but it’s the best I could do with Notessimo. Tell me what you guys think and give me some tips on what I should add.

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=6285

sounds cool id just add more of the same to it
just make it longer that is all i can say

Dude, since you are t3h goods at ear, try doing Rammstein’s Du Hast

Hmmm… Its really good, But it just ends out of nowhere. If you where trying to make a loop, than you should probably try to add another measure of drum beat at the end, and make it come closer to the opening drum beat in that measure. But thats just my opoinin. But good job, anyways.

Well, no kidding it ends out of nowhere…in fact, it doesn’t even end! Remember, I said it’s the beginning of the song, implying that there is no end.

Oh… I cant read sorry.

this is progressive metal . my favorite type of music is progressive metal, like the band dream theater. so i wanted to make a progressive rock style song

That sounded pretty good. The guitar in sheet 6 didn’t really sound like it fit in to me… but that’s probably just me lol

The beginning of it sounded like Panic Attack.

Coincidence?

Unfinished, and my favorite genres are metalcore and power metal :­D Metalcore = All That Remains and Power Metal = Stratovarius

here’s a very unfinished version of a song i’m working on.

Great song, Darc.

Why did i never see this thread before? I would have hijacked it so hard…

Here is some grindcore metal that I just came up with.

Hint best scale for grindcore is dimished arpeggio. Everything is just 1 1/2 steps from each note.

Note I dislike grindcore due to the poor vocals but the guitar is usually good.

Homework assignment for everyone here, for…

…ever;

Listen to more metal. Specifically, one of the greatest melodic metal albums evar, Whoracle by In Flames. Here’s one of the songs from that album (a pretty rockin’ instrumental);

You should probably listen to the real version after mine.

I really should start making more Notessimo songs. I haven’t been here in forever, I forgot how awesome it feels to complete a song.

Holy shit, DC. Applause (rock)

Wow DC, that was great. I always enjoy listening to your songs, they rarely disappoint me (or anyone really).
You should try making Stratofortress by Stratovarius, it’s another fricken awesome instrumental. I’m in the middle of making Stratosphere from them… I should really finish that…

Sure thing, Kay-dee.

Notice the quality progressively drop as I get more and more desperate to finish it by the end of the day. (Quarter to twelve, bitches!)

I’m fairly sure I screwed up the sweepy bit in 4, and the chords at the end of 7. Otherwise, pretty good for a days work (if you don’t mind me saying).

Oh, and I wouldn’t usually take requests, but I just bought the new Stratovarius album, and have been getting pretty into them recently.
Woooooooooooooo Metaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Wow… that was great!