DD12's Swanky Shit B)

I would like a large order of fries please

Here are my songs.
you know what to do.
Original Songs--------33

1. I’m Back.#

Here, take on one of these requests.
As for your songs
I haven’t had the time to hear them, so I will critique them at another time.

I have to admit, you’re pretty good.

I love that Mirror B theme!

thanks, I thought so too but it’s not done yet

please don’t talk in L33T 8-)

My God Zacky, learn to type!! Any further ‘leet’ posts will be translated into english by me. (If I can) 8-)

Than learn how to type RIGHT

“You’re just jelous bro. It’s not leet, it’s my internet language. It’s how I learned to type.” (I managed to do it)
Hell no I’m not jelous. Honestly, what’s the point of typing like that? All normal people wouldn’t be able to understnad it clearly, and it’s just not right. Notice my sig? Why don’t you read what it says.

why would you do what’s been done and even more, why in my thread?

Kermit, since you’ve already put that song in your own thread, I’ll delete your post here of that song.

No one is jealous as clearly stated. stop talking in leet. if you keep on talking in leet. im gonna turn you into a girl (Threat
 so sue me. =P)
Edit: Nice Songs Dan.
Love the LoZ one.

favorite is champion battle

Whoa, I already have 24 songs

Darkdan12, i clicked the link on your signature while already on your thread. IS MY LIFE A NON-ENDING SPIRAL OF TORMENT OUT TO DRIVE ME TO AN EARLY GRAVE WHICH ACTUALLY ISN’T VERY EARLY BECAUSE IT’S KILLING ME SLOWLY AND PAINFULY IN A WAY UNFATHOMABLE TO ALL MEMBERS OF HUMAN KIND, or am I just stupid.

And a translation for some people: O noes im clik teh link and mah haed asploddeeezzzzzzzzzzzz lolololololol!!!111!!1/!!/11!

I’ve got nothing against 1337 speak but it can be a bit annoying.

Not just his sig, but mine and DarkDan12’s also!
Please stop typing like this. I don’t see why you would type y|_|R when it is so much easier and faster to type you’re or your. Also, it doesn’t make you look cool. In fact, it just makes people think you are annoying and most won’t even take the time to read what you write (if they can).
By the way, great songs DarkDan12.

My thread has turned into a zacky conversation. Lol I should change the name to “OMG Zacky talked in leet”

Haha, a few threads are also slowly turning into these conversations with Zacky. Like the one about my name, and there was another one I think
 how odd. We should make a new thread and have the whole conversation there instead of it invading other threads. 8-)

I reorganized my songs so you can find what you’re looking for, Thank-you for shopping Wal-mart.