Steam Accounts

For those how have Steam Accounts post here your steam accounts and become friends on steam.

Mine is The Carlton Crew

Mine just so happens to be Kdiuldlea, what were the odds? lol

Mine is Sandalman300
So close to my current name. I play Css and Gmod those games own.

CC, when I tried to add you, it said that the user couldn’t be found… did you give the right one? (And I copied and pasted what you put, so I didn’t type it wrong).

Kd, did you include “The” in CCs username? I found it with no problems.
If anyone’s interested, mine is 1337animefan, but I don’t really use it for anything. I just like making accounts on various sites .

Yeah, I copied the whole thing. With the ‘the’.
I’ll try again when I get home from school.

I’ll get one when I get to my mom’s house on my computer.

ill get a steam account when i find out what steam is.

Lmao, Steam is used for games. Difficult to explain everything about it, so go on their site and find out.

well if its made by it must be good!

well all it does is stop piret(misspelled) of games
almost all valve games run off of it

Damn Valve and their anti-pirating thing… I downloaded Garry’s Mod but it wouldn’t let me play online… oh well.
What games do you guys play on Steam? I play Team Fortress 2 and Half Life 2.8-)

forget it. im a pirate so ill end up not having fun. also i need a new graphics card. i couldnt even play portal (i waited 1 day for that disappointment).

I would probably need a new graphics card on my PC because the original one broke so I had to take one from one of my old computers.

i still have the family-chipset in my comp (dont laugh).

That sucks. Don’t worry… I won’t laugh… much.

In my PC, I’ve got an ATI Radeon 9200 Series
And in my laptop I have an Intel 82852/82855 Graphics Controller Family

i don’t know what is in my PC

If you want to know, right click My Computer. Then, click properties. After that, click the Hardware tab and click Device Manager. In the Device Manager, click the plus sign next to Display Adapters. In there, you will see what you have.

I did what you said and I have NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420. I don’t know if it’s good, bad, normal.