!!!PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CREATING YOUR OWN THREAD!!! *DON'T MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC*

[b]Ask a mod first and think, are my songs good or bad? If they’re bad (like dreamsong’s, no offense) please dont bother, it saves you, us, and mods the trouble of deleting/locking your thread, fussing over it, and everyone getting in a heated argument. If anyone else would like to add, please do. Don’t forget to say your thread was approved and who approved it.

Please don’t post advertisements and other subjects associated with the common bot.[/b]

DD, retype the title of this thread but in capital letters so everyone will see it…

This announcement wouldn’t really be necessary if people would just read the forum rules. Unfortunately, it seems as though there is a tendency for everyone to just completely ignore the rules and assume that the mods will correct them if they do something wrong. Here’s a news flash: we don’t like having to clean up after you. I’m going to be completely honest with you now. The only reason that anybody is allowed to have their own threads at all is because it’s too much of a pain in the ass to sort each user’s songs into their appropriate threads, especially since you all want to put them in one post. There’s a reason why there are genre-specific threads: so you can put your songs in there. Go figure.

1 Like

Does this count for starting a new thread for a new genre, if there are enough songs to put in there, or starting your own thread? I don’t want to get in trouble, so I’ll ask.

I think that any new songs thread should be run by a mod first and they have to approve it.

Yeah, I figured that, so I asked Dan.

Yes i have to agree with you there

im kind of angry about this whole dream song thing because now i feel bad about myself because i made a song and my thread got deleted and the thred was called post your newest songs here
whats wrong with that???

for one thing, its useless we already have a best and unfinished thread. nobody would use it. i dont think you asked a mod either

oh… sorry i didnt know u had to do that i looked on the website like for 30 minuits and couldent find instructions anywhere
but i coulden’t find anything that fit the genre of my song
and i figured the mods woulden’t want me bugging them cause there is a bunch of people wanting to make a thread

There is a random songs thread…

put it in the random songs thread then :mrgreen: (don’t have a link to it sorry)

Edit:aww you beat me to it…

i coulden’t find the random songs thred
man everybody is making me feel like a frickin idiot today

https://community.notessimo.net/t/random-songs/1473/1

Thats ok…I was LOST on my first day here… (hlisten)

1 Like

YAY somebody was nice to me!!!

dont feel like an idiot at some times i pass a thread 3-5 times before i notice it

you can use the ctrl+f function to locate some of those hard to find words. Sometimes, when I try to find a thread without using that function, I usually skip over what I was looking for several times (hlisten)

kk thx for the help guys

hate to be annoying but could you use less of the chatspeak (or were you in a rush lol)