Official Forum Rules ***UNOFFICIAL EDITION***

Disclaimer: Mods are given the right to unofficially ban you if these unofficial rules are unofficially violated. We advise you read all these rules before posting on the forums. Rules may be unofficially added at anytime by anyone for whatever reason.

• 1) SEE THIS? USE IT NOOBS

• 2) Do NOT steal Unknowned’s songs

• 3) Hypo is the only real Admin

• 4) DO NOT STEAL UNKNOWNED’S SONGS. SERIOUSLY DON’T DO IT, YOU WILL REGRET IT, DON’T FUCKING TEST US.

• 5) Once stricken with the Curse of SP, thou shall be forever tainted

• 6) Apparently notessimo.net is a target audience for birth control pills, deal with it

• 7) Apparently the male to female ratio of notessimo.net is 13-1, deal with that too

• 8) If thou shall start a clan, thou shall be ravaged to ashes by the goderators

• 9) Wolves are fucking sexy

• 10) Kdiuldlea. PROTIP: It’s an anagram for Killadude. GET IT RIGHT NOOBS

• 11) Kdiuldlea WILL kick your ass in Team fortress. End of discussion

• 12) I went to find a dinosaur however, chuck norris roundhouse slapped unknowned in his nothing

• 13) If thou wish to recieve criticism, thou must give criticism

• 14) Don’t criticize a song if you are going to criticize a song, if you criticize a song it takes out the whole purpose of criticizing a song

• 15) Keep in mind. The first songs thread is an evergrowing cancer that will eventually take over
notessimo

• 16) HAHAHA OMFG RULE 15 IS SUCH A LIE,OH MY GOD I WISH IT WAS TRUE

• 17) It’s easy to hide things that you don’t need to hide and things that you want hidden wont hide on the internet. Sarcasm lost over the internet, pokes the Pillsbury dough boy. - Spacepixel

• 18) If you have an animal as an avatar, you are 66% more likely to get 1000 posts

• 19) Let it beknownst that Dreamsong is not an abjective, but a noun

• 20) See that ad up there? Click it. Did you click it? Click it again. Did you click it again? Click it 23 more times

• 21) Notessimo. Where rap sucks and dragonfarce is the best thing to happen to music since the beatles

• 22) Thou shall not venture into the browse section if thou is not prepared to be bombarded by feces

• 23) Roastmasters is an anagram for More Rats Ass.

• 24) Achievement unlocked: You read the rules

• 25) New Jersey. FUCK YEAH

• 26) The game

• 27) Let it be known that tyberious would have had the best username on this site if it weren’t for the 123 on the end. SERIOUSLY THERE WERE ONLY 4
USERS WHEN HE SIGNED UP WHAT THE HELL

• 28) Skycakes is a gansta. End of Discussion

• 29) Critique amazing songs - Euetheiriuis Aveilianienun

• 30) Sandalman3000 will never edits other people’s posts, especially Kdilaegkasdngsg (Kd).

Haha, funny stuff. Numbers 10 and 11 were great.
And for 26… fuck you.

Awww dang Kd…when you said fuck you that reminded me and i lost I wasn’t going to lose until you said that
AND awesome rules…those are the best rules EVA!!!

And for the 66% to get 100 posts…would an altered dracolich picture count???

Lol. True. Every single one of them, especially the one about New Jersey.

•30) Read the official rules, it won’t do you good but read it anyway, you’ll get that warm fuzzy feeling of accomplishment and innocence inside

•31) NO you CANNOT have your own thread, GTFO.

•32) Let it be known that the word hypo is a synonym for under-achieving and deficient. It is also apparently a form of salt.

•33) Notessimo did indeed go black, and notessimo did indeed never go back.

•34) Starburst has more important things to do than us, deal with it.

•35) The Notessimo Empire

Oh crap! #26!

the notessimo empire can be used for tabs
mine are hidden to prevent vandalism

#36) aprox. 1 out of every 3 notessimo users are from antartica

What happened to #30)?

scroll up and you’ll see this:

Wow, fuck. People are still spamming that? Awesome.

These rules are very useful.

Here, here to rule 2 and 4. Why? Because I’ll hunt you down…

Almost as useful as sporks.

rule #Q) don’t forget about notessimo or you’ll turn into a duck. just like kd did.

I’ll keep that in mind.

LOL sandal didn’t put in a 2nd #30

But that rule was always there. :s

Rule #30 looks kinda awesome to me…

Let the edit war commence.