What instrument(s) do you play?

I play trombone (jazz and concert), bass (mostly jazz, some rock), and percussion, mainly mallet instruments like marimba and vibraphone (for marching band).

I play piano, my voice , and i made up an instrument w/ one of my friends, we called it the “tooth”-pick. you get a gituar pick and strum it on your teeth. making your mouth different sizes changes the pitch. it’s kinda lame but we like it!

1 Like

I play the drums!! lmao
and right now i’m learning how to play the guitar

1 Like

Cool! Right now I kind of want to try learning sax and/or trumpet. Trombone is so hard to improvise on, I wanna see if I can do it on sax.

1 Like

I play the piano. I’m pretty good at it. 8-) :o :D

Piano and a standard drum kit.

I love piano so much. I would marry my keyboard if I could.

1 Like

Xylophone, marimba, vibraphone, bells, chimes(tubular bells)

Oh cool. I’m on vibes this marching season, and I’m currently learning four mallets.

I’ve been playing the trumpet for about 8 years now. It’s the only instrument I can play really well, but I am also a decent pianist.

Yeah, I started on the four mallets last year. not very good with them

I played trombone for 3 years in middle school, but quit when I started high school.
I tried to learn the guitar and failed at it.

I’ve Played Piano for 11 years and am picking up on Electric Bass Very Quickly now and i’ve teamed up with my friends to Do Raves and Dance Parties since im also into Light Show Cordinating.

i play:
ocarina
piano
guitar (learning)

and i want to learn to play the violin.

I want to learn how to play a clarinet, but a piano seems to be the only thing around that I can practice on.

Ah Well.

i get lessons in bass guitar (although i’m not very good at it, i’ve only been playing about a year) and i dabble on piano occasionally. mostly trying to learn songs from video games (dire dire docks is my current project. i’ll probably give up in a few days though )

I’m trying to self-teach myself the keyboard. Not really easy considering I have the attention span of a rock.

lol no you dont your smrtr i meen Smarter then a rock
and also
it seems like everyone here has a background in eather Piano or a Jass Band Instrament
just throwing that out there
i am so smart
i am so smart
S-M-R-T
ouh i mean
S-M-A-R-T
(Quoted by Homer Simpson)

I play guitar

And Im a HEAVY METAL MAN!

I’ve been a jazz drummer for a couple of years and I have gotten good enough to make the cut for my school’s jazz band, and the junior high I go to is famous for its music program.

What school is it?