Song Name (color indicates genre) …{Genre, subgenre, subsubgenre}…[Extra info]
*DT = Downtempo

Metal Pedal Medal[Extended Version]…{Electronic, Hardcore, Rave}…[]
Star Surfing …{Electronic, House, Tech}…[]
Proximity (Nightwalker Trance Remix) …{Electronic, Trance, Ibiza}…[]
Ameriald (Remaster) …{Electronic, DT*, Ambient Trance}…[]
Red Ground …{Rock, Metal, Death}…[]
Ultramaniac …{Electronic, Jungle, Drum ‘n’ Bass}…[with Aliens]
Acceleration of the Unhurried [Remaster]{Electronic, Techno, EDM}…[with cartrox]
Pull Tree …{Electronic, Techno, Experimental}…[]
In Retrospect …{Electronic, DT*, Ambient Techno}…[]
Venture (Forward) …{Rock, Soft Rock, Orchestral Rock}…[with Aliens]
A Landmark on History [Remaster]…{Orchestral}…[with Antonim]
One More Thing [Remaster] …{Electronic, Techno, Classic}…[]
Everything’s Fine …{Rock, Classic, Pop}…[with GCVL, QVX]

Rainbow Across the Skies…{Orchestral, Contemporary}…[Original by Shogo Sakai and Megumi Ohara]
Bonetrousle …{Electronic, Trance, Ibiza, Cover}…[Original by tobyfox]
Rock Rebellion …{Rock, Metal, Pop, Cover}…[Original by Bang Camaro]
Holy Wars …[Unfinished]…{Rock, Metal, Thrash, Cover}…[Original by Megadeth]

Old and mostly Bad

[details=Click to expand]
What if?
Funfield’s Race
Ameriald
The Race
Holding out for a Hero (Unfinished)
Don’t Stop Believing (Unfinished)
Separate Ways
Pokemon RSE Legendary Battle
Sights
Let us Dance!
Cogs in The Great Machine
Overseas
A Simplistic Test of Complistic Outcomes
Festival of Damants
Dance of the Malignant
Breve Land
The Final Boss
Path of Inhumanity
Refused to Want my Help
Haunted Mansion
Temple of Trickery
Temple of the Malign
The Storm
Edge of Time
Conversion Process
What happens when you are Nervous?
A New Type of Metal
What in the Name of Awe?[/details]

That they are not. However perfection even high-teir composer cannot hope.

But seriously to anyone who just came in I would suggest the metal song. It’s the most interesting of the songs there.

Also I have a question: are you the great THE? That was a user who came on for like 2 days, and we all got a kick out of that. Well whether you are or not, I decree that you shall forever be known as THE around here. Hopefully you can live up to that epic username.

So THE, I have a few tips for you on making songs:

1. The breve song sucks. Sorry, it does.
  2. The rest of your songs are fair, but from them I can tell two things, one good and the other bad: you can make a good drum beat, you seem to like the voxes a lot. Drums = awesome. But be careful around the voxes, they really shouldn’t be used that often except for covers.
  3. Try to lower the repetitiveness of your songs.

Nope, Never heard of him

I’m still trying to get a Non-repetitive sounding song. The New Type of Metal was the closest.
I suggest Sights, but that’s my thought. I really didn’t like The New Type of Metal Much.
Also, I’m still working on editing these songs…possibly.

Woah woah woah, wait, what? I thought it was one of the best. o_O Perhaps we just have different tastes…

Also, for some reason, I’m quite fond of “Conversion Process”. Hm… “The New Type of Metal” was interesting, but I can’t say I’m a big fan of it.

Well, THE, I’ll say that your songs are some of the better ones I’ve heard on this site! (Then again, I spent most of my time lurking in the Browse section, so perhaps this doesn’t mean so much…) True, some of the songs are a bit repetitive, but you at least have the guts to make a distinct melody, and I like that. I can’t tell you how many songs I hear on this site that seem to drag on forever due to the lack of a good melody; yours actually kept me interested the whole way through, mostly. Anyways, I noticed that your songs are quite long. If you want to try to make your songs less repetitive, I suggest cutting down on length overall, so that you don’t end up reusing sheets so much. Now, once again disagreeing with StarWars, I don’t mind the use of Voxes; I think they’re great instruments. If you ask me, there shouldn’t be any “rules” on when you’re allowed to use a certain instrument and when you’re not. I mean, perhaps StarWars is being a bit too critical, but hey, I guess that’s just how he rolls.

That’s my two cents, anyways.

Muselline’s time of critisism
Only the Winners though.

Breve Land = Didn’t love it, it was quite messy, ie. too much going on, didn’t like the transitions to sheet 7, also just imo it seed like the same tune over and over again, even if you did make a few changes. It was a good song though, and so I’d probably rate it 5.9/9 (btw this isn’t a bad mark, just my scale is very strict, and is completely just my opinion.)

Gloomy Battle = Didn’t like the Strats in bar 6, or the double ending at the end. Also I would have liked to hear something different, maybe you could have added in a new kind of “bridge” section after the second sheet 4 or something. Just to give the listener a break, ya’know? Also I didn’t really love the second last bar of sheet 1. Other than those things, I really liked it, the drums were nice, great work. 6.4/9

Arranged = Didn’t really like the green synth, but that’s always an awkward instrument with others. The black synth was great though. Didn’t like the Techno Basses in bar 3 but that’s one of the most difficult instruments. I have to say I didn’t like sheet 8 or 4 (because of the Electric Clavanets (or whatever they’re called)) and also I was beginning to get tired with it by sheet 4 so maybe you could put something interesting there. Great song nonetheless, so I think it would be a 6.66/9

What in the Name of Awe? = The voxes were were nice, but sometimes I think imo that some notes didn’t really sound well in the key you used, like some of the voxes and pianos. Also I felt the same issue as in your last three songs, there was no real “bridge”, so it turns out more repetitive. Just my opinion though. 6.2/9

Repetitive Race = I didn’t like the transitions from 1 to 2, and I was a bit iffy on sheet 6, but the main problem was the repetitiveness. You’ve just made one tune and used it over and over changing it a little each time. If you ever read sheet music or something, you’ll see it’s broken into different sections, and although they might have the same chords, are quite different. 5.1/9

Progressive March = Well, I’m not too fond of march stuff, although it was good, I’m afraid I much prefer if the drumming accompanies a song, and also it was way too repetitive. So I’d give it 3.2/9

I found that a good scale (since I’m not the greatest composer).

Finally someone who cares about rules. :mrgreen: I’m sure that there’s no limit to quoting though, and anyway the rules are a bit strict (I’ve broken almost half of them lol).

No no I love the voxes when they are used correctly. I’m just saying you have to be careful using them because they can sound odd in the wrong circumstances.

My Thread seems dead.

Feedback, please. I just started using this kind of music.

I seriously have no idea why I made this. I’d like some true feedback please.

1. Very slow to start.
  2. Metal guitars came too suddenly
  3. Din’t like transitions between 21 + 0
  4. Just seemed to drag on
  5. Very repetitive
  6. Melody in 19 seemed out of key
  7. No real melodies
  8. Violins seemed random

The drums here horrible. Sorry.

I didn’t really like it myself. I felt like experimenting. It’s in my Original - Bad section.

BUMP

New Epic / Story / Concert Band Piece, “Overseas!”
Check it out.

HEY THE.

I haven’t really posted in a longggggggggg time, but I like your songs. :3

It was a good attempt at an orchestral song, however, the main problem i see with it is some of the transitions…it’s kinda odd-flowing…
But i quite liked it :D
I’d give it a 4/5 as the transitions do make a large difference in such pieces.

Ameriald
New song I’ve made. It starts off great, ends bad.

Bump
I felt like bumping this.

slap