Far
-Genre: Techno
My second favorite song!

Velocity
-Genre: Rock

Tetrimino
-Genre: Techno
My first remix!

Hello, thank you for visiting my not-worth-visiting song thread.

Here’s the order which I liked your songs (from best):

Tetris Theme Remix
Confused
Cosmic Ground
Electric Alley
Far
Velocity
Tetrimino

Your thread was definitely worth the visit. :smiley:

Everybody’s Music is better than Mine.

Oh well, I liked them.
Make more!

No, that’s not true either. You’re better than most of the junk in the Browse pages.

New song. Dunno.

That was very nice, Kala. Everything was great.

Thank you.

God Kala, you are definitely my favorite composer now. I mean, your songs are freaking awesome.

None of your songs sound too much the same and they’re so qualityandlegit.

Huge props to you. ^.^

Sounds like something one of the great classical composers (Bach, Beethoven, etc.) would have written.

My only gripe is that although I love the drum work, imagine how it would have sounded with a snare and a bass drum.

a) there is a bass drum?

they’re probably fine, if that faux-snare hi-hat sound had been replaced by anything more heavy or powerful than that, it probably would’ve detracted too much from the piece overall, seeing as usually there should be more focus on the synth than the drums. That and it sort-of fits with the style, kind of old school synth paired with the kind of smooth-sounding, light drum machine, y’know, TR-808 or something. Although, you might be on to something…

My problem with the song lies more in it’s repetitiveness - a problem everyone on the forum seems to recognise but that no-one seems to do anything about (work on it people, seriously). If there HAD been a change in the drums at some point, where a heavier sounding snare had been used, I think it would’ve forced the song to change it’s style to accommodate a more rocky sound, perhaps introduce some new instruments, different chord progression, etc. which would’ve alleviated some of the repetition - if only briefly.

All in all, though, rather enjoyable.

Am I the only one not becoming a mod?

Why Starburst WHY?!

Bach is not a classical composer FFS >:(

BAROQUE BAROQUE BAROQUE BAROQUE BAROQUE BAROQUE BAROQUE BAROQUE BAROQUE BAROQUE BAROQUE BAROQUE

Oh, and nice work, Kala. Kinda seems like all you ever compose with is the synths. :stuck_out_tongue:
You should try exploring other instruments.

Some thing lol.

I like the synths though. They suit you.

Flow sounds like something you would pair with Hatsune Miku

Thanks everyone for the comments and criticism.

Hmm. Synth song again. Again…

Please hear and talk.

Nice new song! Your songs would be great in flash games

Your doing great Kala!!
keep making these awesome songs

New bad songs. Bad quality. Painful to the ears. Please press the mute button in case of emergency.

and
Thanks to QXV 797, Museline, Skycake, Modaretor, DarkChamaleon, StarWars [XD], and Octovaitor! And to StarWars!

Grammar is poor. “New bad songs” or “Bad new songs”?

Thanks!

Downfall: I love it! I love the melodies!
Mindscape: Great song! My favourite part was sheet 13. Also I would think it’s a perfect ambient!

Well “Bad new songs” is better but it doesn’t matter that much. Especially when your songs aren’t bad.