Techno/Electronic

Since the Dubstep topic was nearly a complete bust; I’m trying it again with a slightly different/slightly more popular term of music instruments (as the title says) Techno!

Talk about stuff related to techno, I’ve been listening to a lot more techno, but I’ve been making metal/rock song! how strange! I recently say the song: Awoken - H8_Seed They’re pretty damn good. I’ll leave a vid below, Also, I thought of a new term: Pictures! like funny memes or random ones related to famous techno artists!

Awoken:

Awoken [H8 Seed + WoodenToaster] - YouTube

skylanders suck

look whos back to f^%k with us once again. the one the only isaac gibson!!! but who cares anyways.

What the hell does Skylanders have to do with what I just wrote?

and Hello again isaac!

Panty and Stocking Ost : Fly Away Now - YouTube"]Panty and Stocking Ost : Fly Away Now - YouTube

1 Like

Hell yeah.

I admit that’s pretty badass…

What about this?
(I’m not a big fan of Monsuno because It’s a ripoff from pokemon in many ways, But the theme is one of the best techno themes I have ever witnessed…)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpsdaaI-ih4

Why did you just quote?

I deleted isaac’s post.

Thank you Nuselline.

I’ve been listening a lot to this track ever since da tweekaz released their album 2 days ago… I freaking love the melody even though its based off of a norwegian lullaby and i only understand a little bit of it!

Hope ya’ll like hardstyle:P

I like it too!

Indeed…

Please do forgive me if i sound presumptious… But i have a question:
What kind of electronic music do you guys like other then dubstep? I’m simply wondering because it seems to me like most of you guys dont listen to much other electronic music then dubstep… Furthermore i have seen some of you reffer to music as dubstep when it wasnt dubstep at all :S

I also listen to some nightcore, 8bit, and sometimes video game alternitive electronic (sonic riders 1, other)
But overall I write more electronic then I listen to.

I’m not sure what sonic riders 1 music is… :confused: I love that game so much…

To be honest i dont know much else about Nightcore then what i have been able to read:S Isn’t it mainly slightly edited (often sped up) versions of songs that already exists?

Sometimes. I don`t listen to specific ganres, I only listen to something I enjoy.

And that is exactly what you should do! If you enjoy the nightcore versions of the tracks better then the originals, then you should listen to the nightcore versions. I too enjoy some remixes more then i enjoy the originals, even though they are “the same songs”:)

I guess what i was trying to question is the definition of the genre. It just seems weird to me that it needs a genre on its own when in most cases it is the exact same song as the original, except it is speeded up. In my eyes it would make more sens to title the nightcore songs something like “song title (speed up version)” or something like that:S
But then again, meybe that is exactly what the term “nightcore” is… “Making a fast version of a song that already excists, either by doing an actual remix close to the original, or by simply speeding the original up”… I was simply hoping you could enlighten me since i am interested in expanding my knowledge of electronic music and you said you listen to the genre:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQyV9yQjGu8

this is similar to Sonic riders in a way…

1 Like