What songs are you learning?

Here you can post video/mp3 links to songs which you are learning on whatever instrument. Or you can post songs which you can play already, but please don’t spam too much and don’t have more than one embed per post.

Hopefully this will inspire people to learn new songs!

Jurassic Park. 1st Trumpet. We can do better than these guys. Also teaching myself how to play Nate’s Theme from Uncharted.

I’m learning Rainbow Tylenol but the 2nd verse.

Oh nice songs guys.

I’d like to play that Aliens, but I don’t think I’m skilled enough and have enough hands.

I’m learning the trumpets of Magus Night on piano while my friend is learning the guitar part on his guitar, so we can play together.

You should post a link so we know what you’re talking about.

sigh here we go again…

I spy w/ my little eye the constellation of Cassiopeia.

I don’t know what that is…

I am learning this on the piano, hardest song I’ve ever learned. I am going to try the Octavarium synth solo next.

2 Likes

On piano I’m doing a medley of Sweet Child 'O Mine (Guns and Roses), Bring Me To Life (Evanescence), and Turning Tables (Adele) for my school’s talent show.

I hate bragging, but last year I got a standing ovation after playing an Adele and Coldplay medley…

^ That song is beautiful.

1 Like

Im learning Sweet Child 'O Mine too except on the guitar and the piano, and Various songs I have made myself.

Maybe this on guitar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kBJLffOgUy4

I’m gonna learn the Intro to Fireflies on Piano and I just learned the Song of Storms in D#.

2 Likes

I’m learning Rolling Girl. I’ve already got the intro down nearly perfect, all the way up to where the vocals start.
It’s probably one of the most difficult songs I’ve learned so far.

4 Likes

I gave up on learning fireflies…

Nooooooooooooo why?

because it’s difficult…

Eh. Understandable. I hope you at least gave it a good shot.