How to post your Notessimo songs !

Pretty simple, all you have to do is use the [notessimo] BBCode like this :

https://www.notessimo.net/?id=106

Where 106 is the ID of your song, look in the link (URL) of your song’s page (Notessimo - Compose and share your music online106)

1 Like

Whenever I try loading songs in the forums…they don’t. 8-)
Anyone have any idea why?

I’ve been getting some of this too.

1. Check if black bar appears on the first embedded song on the page. If it appears the rest should load in sequence.
  2. If no bar appears, try deleting board cookies (very bottom of the page,) and try again.
  3. If the thing still doesn’t load, try curling up in a ball and crying.

Hope this helps.

*4. Make sure you have Flash Plug-in 9. adobe.com/shockwave/download … kwaveFlash

1. Check if black bar appears on the first embedded song on the page. If it appears the rest should load in sequence.
  2. If no bar appears, try deleting board cookies (very bottom of the page,) and try again.
  3. If the thing still doesn’t load, try curling up in a ball and crying.

No balck bar showed up, so I deleted the cookies.
It didn’t help so I curled up into a ball and cried for a bit. lmfao!
But thanks for trying to help anyways.

Which browser are you using ? Also, what do you see ? Is it only a blank square ? or does it freeze at a specific moment ? And also can you “right click” on it, do you see an “Animation not loaded” (I have the french version of Flash Player, so it might be something similar to this) in the context menu ?

I was using Explorer, but now I have Firefox. It’s ok now. Hypo helped me fix it

Basically, he means that you get the code for your song and put it in the notessimo code thingy. Like so:

ID#

…^ That is where you put your song’s ID number

Clear enough?

there is another way to do it to
here are the steps

Step 1

make a url

and change it to look like this

Step 2

paste the link in the url right after the = sign

and change the link to look like this

Step 3

then type in the words you wish to use as the link name inbetween the ][

your words here

that is the other way to post your notessimo song

or just paste the url

The other way is cooler because you can have “Your Song Name”. This way people know what they are going to listen to.

Ahhh!!! Please don’t quote embeds!

Try clicking share in the compose window. Then put the id number between the [notessimo] things. (click the notessimo button when writing a post)

thread retrieval thingy! Yeah it happened to me too, in fact it happens all the time

Holy damn, almost a whole year without a post in here…

HOLYFUCKINGGODDAMNSTICKYSTICKS! It happens to me too…

:mrgreen:

Question?-- Why does the black bar appear on some not others… like mine?

If you’re loading it in the forum and there’s multiple songs on one page. Only the top one shows the bar, the rest remain blank until it’s loaded completely.

not on mine LOL… either that or they all load really fast…

Ya they just load fast…they should after the first time of loading songs
then it should be easy work for your comp

Yes, it works. PS: You bumped the topic.