Screenshot Analysis

2vkbvo1.jpg
ehd5vt.jpg
sgopds.png

Take note that this is not final.
If you have any more information about this or if you have ideas as to what some of these unlabeled buttons are, please leave a comment.

Updates

• “Add Layer” and “Remove Layer” buttons are actually zoom buttons
  • The four buttons in the top right change sidebar
  • The Undo/Redo feature is located in the Edit menu
  • There will be a Merge feature
5 Likes

I believe that the add layer and remove layer you have written might be zoom buttons.

4 Likes

It seems that the four buttons in the top right change the sidebar. The one that’s currently selected is the second one. Here’s a picture of the third sidebar.

3 Likes

You have too much time, Ace.

From the looks of it, you can change the icon and the sound. You can change the base note too. dB alteration (from the looks of it) is also possible. And for some odd reason you can change how the sample is panned. Oh yeah and you can change the sample rate (though 8232 looks like a pretty damn low sample rate). As far as I know, there is only one compatible sound format for samples: wav. You can play, stop, pause, and record the sample. I don’t know what color does. Looping the sample is also possible.

5 Likes

I think it’s a v3 screenshot

^O RLY now?^
I didn’t know that.

I know FOR SURE that you’re wrong. It’s a screenshot of Notessimo v1

It’s a group of pixels arranged to form an image

1 Like

More analysis, not that any of you care:

ehd5vt.png

4 Likes

How is that odd?

It’s odd because should samples be panned in the middle? If you panned your sample all the way to the left, and you decided that you wanted to pan it in the song to the right, -100 + 100=0. It would be panned in the middle. Which means in order to get free choice on panning, it should automatically be set to 0, so you can pan either way equally.

From your screenshot, it looks like a single note is being edited, not an entire sample.

What would stop you from panning like so?: -100 + 200 = 100. Sorry, I don’t understand the problem.

1. Note = Sample. Notessimo just raises/lowers the pitch of the sample for each note until you reach the next sample.

2. -100 = panned all the way to the left; +100 = panned all the way to the right. So if you panned your sample all the way to the left, and in the song you wanted to pan it to the right, the furthest you could possibly pan it to the right in the song would be the middle. The only way to get the full range of pan would be to set the sample pan to 0.

On a side note, that is strange. If you panned your sample to the left, then that would mean the range is -200 to 0. How do you pan -200?

Just helpin out

2 Likes

Calls 1-800-ACE-1257 Maybe we should make our own sounds too on V3 with the sampler + we need an UNDO button.

Now it’s Obvious, i almost derailed the thread.

You know what we need? We need everything support.

I bet it’s already done. He’s just ironing out bugs. Maybe it won’t even look like that when it’s done…

4 Likes