Job suggestions?

When I turn 16 next month, my schools going to give me a work permit; I don’t even know what kind of job to get, any suggestions?

work at a grocery store

1 Like

Work at McDonald’s

1 Like

McDonald’s workers are going on strike for more hourly wage. Get in after they settle it and get like 15 bucks an hour for doing NOTHING. Those fat fools wana make 15ish bucks an hour for a job were you do nothing! PFFFFFT.

rant over

getting a job somewhere like that is the best chose for a first job.

1 Like

I know I remember hearing about that somewhere (sorry for getting off-topic I guess).
I mean, really, they hardly do anything. For the work they do, they barely even deserve minimum wage. I just don’t understand it.

1 Like

the minimum wage in america is 15?

1 Like

Lol, this can be a forum game.

WORK AS A MUSICIAN.

1 Like

no its not 15. minimum wage right now is $8.00. But they are “revolting” for more. Idiots.

1 Like

Dang, ours is $10.25 B)

In all seriousness, it’s still hard to survive with only 8 an hour, especially if you’re in college, or trying to survive on your own. Just because someone can’t get a better job doesn’t mean that they’re idiotic procrastinators. Try surviving on your own for a week with ~500 a month to spend. So stop being inconsiderate and think about WHY they need to. Just because you’re living a pretty good life doesn’t mean everyone is.

I’ll probably be working at some fast food chain in a few months, and I’ll be severely needing it next year when I’ll be living by myself in a shitty-ass apartment or a dorm. Don’t give me that “8 is enough” bullshit.

2 Likes

I’m 12, my job is getting the ladies.

(omg that sounds like strong bad.)

1 Like

Sorry to argue here, but we never said (or at least I never said) $8 was enough to LIVE off of, I said for the amount of labor they do, they just barely deserve the $8.

1 Like

Why do you need money? To live. How do you get more money? Get a better job. How can you get a better job? Get an education. How are you going to pay for your education AND pay for living expenses?

I agree that 15 is too much, but 8 is too little.

1 Like

11?

1 Like

Back on topic please.

1 Like

Any more job ideas?

Waitress at dennies

1 Like

Work at Walmart.

1 Like

Street Performer

1 Like

That might work, but you don’t need a license for that unless it’s at a place of business.

Min Wage in New York state’s $7.25

1 Like