So, Any Set Release Date for Notessimo V3?

Just wondering, I haven’t seen any posts or information about it since it was first mentioned, and have been waiting for a few months for public V3.

Any new updates or anything regarding production/development of it?

yes. V3 will be out by the end of (the) day week month year decade century millenium 1 million years 1 billion years 1 trillion years.

so YEAH.

1 Like

“soon”

i bet we will be seeing
flying cars
paper thin tablets
humans living on mars
portals
time travel
before v3 comes out

1 Like

We will have flying cars in 2015. Time travel has been available since 1885 (thanks to the Doc, who made a train that traveled to 1985).
The Aperture Science Portable Quantum Tunneling Device (A.K.A. Portal Gun) was invented sometime between 1952 and 1954.
In 2084, Douglas Quaid, a construction worker, will land on Mars (though not the first). The first humans on Mars will be sometime around 2025.
Paper thin tablets are actually already being invented.

P.S. Find the two movie references (technically 4 total if you count the other two movies in the trilogy) and the one video game reference.

1 Like

No confirmed date, but we (well, I) hope to see it released before the end of June.

1 Like

Release Date: When it’s done.

3 Likes

^

1 Like

Agree with Ace1257,Malice & GCVL. stern

PLEASE BE PATIENT & BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE, CARTROX TOLD ME TO DO STUFF LIKE THAT!!!

PLEASE BE PATIENT & BE QUIET!!! sheesh

JUST STOP WHINING LIKE ALIENS EXIST =3 & LIGHTNING SPLASH DID OR IT STILL WILL NOT COME OUT SO BE PATIENT OR STARBURST WILL CANCEL THE OPENING!!! geez

It will most likely be released in June.

yeah. i bet star is thinking that since summer is starting for many of us and that we have more free time, he will release it then.

I agree, summer 2017 sounds like a reasonable date.

5 Likes