I am a noob help

I am a fairly new user of notessimo and I need some help with this thing or whatever… When i compose music it puts me in the old player and in the old player I can’t share songs and IDK how to get to the new player. I also need to know how to set time signatures so i dont have to keep pressing shift and control to make notes flat and sharp because it gets really annoying and I can save so much time without pressing them. I have composed 2 songs and I’m kind of disappointed that I can’t share them so can anyone PLEASE HELP? Thanks if you’ve read this and or helped me with my problems :slight_smile:

1. Welcome!

2. The new player (v3) isn’t released yet, only a few people can use it!

3. Here’s how you can share songs in the old player (v2): http://www.notessimo.net/topic/6438-how-to-share-your-songs-2014/

4. Sadly you can’t change time/key signature in old player (but you can in the new)

1 Like

The compose section takes you to what I assume is the old player. There’s a tempo change in bottom right and its been there ever since notessimo was a simple flash game (remember those times? I do!).
As for V3, how are there people like ali=3ns with V3 if it’s unreleased? is there like a premium early-release version or is it actually like a ADMIN/MODS only?

People with admin (red name) or moderator (green name) privileges have it. There are also beta testers (blue name) like myself who get to use it.

1 Like