4 replies to this topic

#1 Unknown Name

Unknown Name

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

Hey I just wanted to collab and because I don't want to join one i figured I would request.

I can't make the BEST of music so maybe one of my beginnings will work out if someone else contributes!

I've started it in the file attached, and it sounds neat. I almost want it to be a title theme to a video game, the beginning guitars being a logo for a company beforehand (like the tune for Rareware in DK games, how its a little tune detached from the regular title theme). If you would like to remove sheet 1 because it sounds nicer, go ahead.

Thank you for your time, and let's make a great collab.

Attached File  ORCHESTRATED awesomeness.note   610bytes   10 downloads

#2 scary man

scary man

ultra dude

• Maestro
  • PipPipPip
  • 1229 posts
  • LocationIn Tsukasa's house.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

http://www.notessimo...t-collabs-here/

wNwYNCg.png

Spoiler

For cartorxxxer

Spoiler

#3 Unknown Name

Unknown Name

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:47 PM

http://www.notessimo...t-collabs-here/

*sighs* I KNOW. but my post would get so lost in there noone would notice it. 

Besides, they say if they don't use that for it then delete or lock. Once I found someone to work with I would have deleted it and it would be gone. I understad it seems like I am ignoring lots of rulez around here, I TRY to check for things like that. anything pinned at the top i often read due to those usually being rules &or guidelines.

I have altered the orchestrated awesomeness file so here's the new one: Attached File  ORCHESTRATED awesomeness improved i think.note   1.35K   16 downloads

Edited by k.-a.-r.-o.-t.-s.community, 26 September 2014 - 11:49 PM.

#4 scary man

scary man

ultra dude

• Maestro
  • PipPipPip
  • 1229 posts
  • LocationIn Tsukasa's house.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

*sighs* I KNOW. but my post would get so lost in there noone would notice it. 

Besides, they say if they don't use that for it then delete or lock. Once I found someone to work with I would have deleted it and it would be gone. I understad it seems like I am ignoring lots of rulez around here, I TRY to check for things like that. anything pinned at the top i often read due to those usually being rules &or guidelines.

I have altered the orchestrated awesomeness file so here's the new one: attachicon.gifORCHESTRATED awesomeness improved i think.note

Just post in that topic, you probably will get more attention there, because some people will get notifications on that thread, than here, besides from me bumping this topic to the top. You, also, can't delete or lock your own topic,I believe, so a mod would have to do it and they may give you a warning point.

wNwYNCg.png

Spoiler

For cartorxxxer

Spoiler

#5 Tsukasa

Tsukasa

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2825 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:09 AM

DAE THINK I CAN BREAK THE RULES SO I CAN GET ATTENTION? No.

Please follow the rules, you don't have any special privileges.

x08vcmc.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: collab, request, no, tag, ides, orchestra, majestic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users