V3 Demonstration

Hey guys, some of you have been desperate for a taste for v3, and since I’m not allowed to give links to any part of v3, i can show a video demonstrating what you can do with it.
I just made this video so you guys without v3 can know what it’s like and maybe be a little more hyped up for the release!!
Here’s the video
As you can see by the video, v3 is quite difficult to use and to get used to. At about the 3:03 mark a bug occurred, which happens quite a lot. Hopefully Starburst can fix those up.
Anyway have fun with this little demonstration, I hope you guys like it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Dude! That’s pretty freaking awesome for a demo. Don’t worry the bug at 3:03 is fixed, for the most part, just a referencing error regarding samples. Speaking of samples, those samples were amazing. Those synths sounds reaaaally nice on the upper register, eh? Who said you can’t get creative with v3? Also, awesome use of the echo effect at 2:56, never thought of using it like that. Really gives it a nice reverb effect. Although, I think you should copy the bass line from ~1:10 over to ~1:43, think it’s missing a few parts. Just use the new select/copy tools.

Sounds pretty nice though! Should be a default demo for the player, imo. It really demonstrates all it’s new features that new users might not know, 'cause tbh, the GUI is a bit overwhelming at first.

2 Likes

Wow! I can’t wait!

2 Likes

I can’t believe I fell for that, you guys are jerks. Starburst actually did make a quick demo video here, it’s kinda short though.

6 Likes

I didn’t fall cuz I know that starburst is lazy don’t want to inform us and the staff don’t care about the community the little number of ppl still here
:3
58739dcfcdd82515f5f01aa85ded330aa224f068

(Ha ha! who’s mad now?)

If something is wrong with my grammar pls tell me, I still learn EN.

1 Like

He still learn it

1 Like

Why everyone forgot this? (and yes, Starburks should inform us. Even if he do nothing)

cause you edited that in once you got roasted yourself lmao

Well If you look closely you can see that Krawkyz and Holtreshit quoted it, so nope lmao

Wow, you’re very mature, aren’t you?

4 Likes

No.

Still V3 who creates problems … do something, publish it, version Alpha, no? I don’t know, react !

skyriad, pls shut your french mouth for 2 secs ok thx

2 Likes

If you have something against my country then I’m sorry for you

m92eq9.jpg

3 Likes

wo i agree with timothy jeez what year is it

2 Likes

Yoooo! Internet is not the real life! We’re not forced to do the same thing. It could be a place a place of sharing and joy, but like IRL, some ppl want privileges, and this is the reason of all problems, directly or not. All I want is equality (you believe it or not).

We don’t force Starburst to finish this V3, we don’t care if the version is laggy or unfinished for now, we just want the same rights than maestros and the staff, a public BETA, because they don’t worth more than others - Omg I’ve said they are human (And if you’re not ok with the “we” in this sentence, remplace it by “I” and say that I’m a fucking egoist because you lost your faith in humanity and you think that everyone act for himself only)

never said I was against france
feel sorry for me

still bitches about v3 and calls it unfair because “we” don’t have it