Participant List (as of the 17th of Feb):
- Muci (17th Feb - 3rd Mar) Finished: 19th Feb: Spoiler
- The (19th Feb - 17th Mar) Finished: 17th Mar: Spoiler
- I'll Allow It (zaz) (18th Mar - 31st Mar) Finished:
- Christs (1st Apr - 14th Apr) Finished:
- ALI=3NS (15th Apr - 28th Apr) Finished:
- Blarg (29th Apr - 12th May) Finished:
- W0lfe (13th May - 26th May) Finished:
- Paratominium (27th May - 9th Jun) Finished:
- Hellstick (10th Jun - 23th Jun) Finished:
- Star (24th Jun - 7th Jul) Finished:
- Cartrox (8th Jul - 21st Jul) Finished:
- Apocoloptogon (22nd Jul - 4th Aug) Finished:
- MMM (5th Aug - 18th Aug) Finished:
- Fran (19th Aug - 1st Sep) Finished:
- Trevz (2nd Sep - 15th Sep) Finished:
- Kryptic (16th Sep - 29th Sep) Finished:
- Steve (30th Sep - 13th Oct) Finished:
- QVX (14th Oct - 27th Oct) Finished:
- Dreadstump (28th Oct - 10th Nov) Finished:
- Qoby (11th Nov - 24th Nov) Finished:
- Antonim (25th Nov - 8th Dec) Finished:
- ggfchl (9th Dec - 22nd Dec) Finished:
- Ashley Bas10 (23rd Dec - 5th Jan) Finished:
- Krawkyz (6th Jan - 16th Jan) Finished:
- devin (17th Jan - 31st Jan) Finished:
- No one's part is to be edited in any way, shape, or form once it has been submitted, excepting the original user either consents or desires to change it themselves after posting. Each part should be copy/pasted into a single sheet to save space.
- We will be composing using V3 Standard
- User-Generated samples will be allowed at each user's discretion (note that this adds space to your file size).
- Each user will be allotted a set amount of megabytes of space they can add to the collab. That amount is equal to (25-intro size in MBs)/n, where n is equal to the number of participants in the collab. Currently you have ~1.1 MBs to play with, if you go over you will need to find ways to save space.
- When you complete your part, just post it directly to the forums. The next user can download it from there.
- We'll be using the cc2012 method to determine the who/what/how of making the song
- Users will be assigned their part at random DONE
- Each user will have 2 weeks to complete their part. If you fail to complete your part in your allotted time, you will be skipped.
- WHEN COMPOSING, THE ONLY ALLOWABLE EDITS TO SAMPLES IN THE INSTRUMENT OR SAMPLE TAB ARE TO REMOVE BUILT-IN EFFECTS, FADES, AND PANNING (YOU SHOULD INSTEAD ADD SUCH EFFECTS WITHIN THE SHEET TAB TO EACH NOTE SPECIFICALLY).