What are the equipment you use to make songs on Notessimo, and what did you use to listen to them?

I use an Acer Aspire AX3400G-U4802, with Windows 10 and Google Chrome. I use earphones to listen to songs made by others, but often other times I use the PC speakers to compose.

Are you on PC or Mac? Let me know what you use for Notessimo.

I’ve already read the rules, but I still don’t know if this is in the right place in the forums.

Why do you ask permission from Star? Why not ask me? I’m the best mod, and a more illustrious and wonderful person. You don’t need permission before starting a thread, by the way, as long as you observe some obvious decencies, like not flooding the forums with a million little topics (though it’s not like that will ever happen in this ghost town of a website).

I continue to use Windows Vista on a ten year old computer because I’m an asshole who would rather stay with the computational equivalent of a horse and buggy than buy a pricey new machine. That’s why I mainly compose with v2, and even then, I have to turn the graphics down.

2 Likes

I use a dell laptop with windows 7 and chrome. I will use the sound from the computer or sometimes my diy noise cancelling headphones.

1 Like

I’ve never done that before. I’ve already read the rules on how to start a new topic. Btw Idk if I’m doing it wrong, so I have to ask one of the mods if this is the right place.

Since computers are one of my huge passions, I’ll list my build’s specs:

Gigabyte 990FXA Motherboard (The UG3 I think)
AMD FX 8350 8-core processor OC’d to 4.5 GHz
32 GBs of DDR3 RAM (8x4)
Corsair Water-cooling and a Gold-Standard PSU rated for 750 Watts
Radeon R390 Graphics Card
1 TB HHD
256 GB SSD
64 GB SSD (the old one I used to use for just windows)

All running Windows 7 and my main browser is Chrome, though I like to use Opera for it’s built-in VPN for when I want to do things without the government knowing >:3

Also I have a triple-monitor setup because why the hell not. All in all it’s probably somewhere in the range of $1200-1500 worth of kit, most of which is outdated now anyway. My next build will probably be an intel i7, though I’ll probably keep the water cooler, psu, graphics card, and memory to save on cost. The FX Black Edition series of processors is 6 years old now and even with moderate overclocking, it struggles to run newer games (I get about 40-50 FPS in PUBG, and 30 in Squad). PROTIP: My build is set up specifically to process video and audio editing programs like FL Studio and Sony Vegas. You can spend $800 on all-new kit and have a better gaming PC than me if you want that instead.

ALSO DON’T THINK I DIDN’T NOTICE YOU THERE QOBY. MAYBE THE REASON PEOPLE ASK ME FOR STUFF IS BECAUSE I’M AT LEAST HERE MOST OF THE TIME INSTEAD OF LURKING LIKE ALL THE OTHER 2008 NOTESSIMAESTROS AND MODERATORS. AIWGDIUAWUYEIWAHU fight me

1 Like

That’s an awesome machine.