The Return of Someone No One Cares about

Hey, it’s me, formerly known as Neon Pumpkin, and earlier than that Pumpkinsandtears. Man its been a long time since I’ve been here. Is Timothy Verbist still kicking around? Great guy.

Anyway, some older members may have a hazy memory of me, I did a few songs with ali3ns, and some stuff on my own, which sucked, cause I sucked. I also barely ever posted on the forums, and when I did, it wasn’t spelt correctly. I’ve got no idea how the new version works, cause the last time I was active on here v3 was but a spark in Starbursts eye.

I don’t know why I thought of this place, or why I’m posting this now, but I imagine the need to procrastinate all of my second year uni stuff is playing a roll. I’ve seen some other threads like this one, but for other users, so I thought, why not make my own? Can some people let me know what, if anything, has been going on here since ~2014? Whats the climate like? Is hellstick still making Drumstep? Have you done something with your hair? It looks nice.

Maybe once I have some more time to figure version 3 out I can try to make something new, and hopefully better than I could as a cringey elementary and highschooler who named his account to be a shitty smashing pumpkins reference.

Adios!

5 Likes

I REMEMBER YOU WE COLLABORATED AAAAAA

Hi. I also remember you, I hope you’ve been well.