fishrocker's songs-6/1112

HI THERE
Here are my songs. Please listen to them and give me advice and criticism. Be sure to rate them!

TOTAL SONGS: 70

Organized song list (newest to oldest)

Original (64)

Blue Bird:http://www.notessimo…lue-bird-r68175
The Battle of Iwo Jima (I haven’t figured out how to do the new links yet like before :|
http://www.notessimo…iwo-jima-r68115
Only in Canada
The Bouncing Neutrons of Locker Street Zoo
372 Days
The Search for the Lost Striped Shirts
Vigilant Trolls Troll the Internet
The Thing That Never Was
Have A Good Time
Duct Tape Love
Pachelbel’s Canon (With A Side of Fish)
Fraginald Approves
An Odd Song
Gone Forever
Death by Lemons
Innocent Ham
Fish’s Song
Lost
The Manster
Chickens Live In Large Castles (Just Like Kings) (Live Version)
The Loud Squealing From Accross The Hall
Sandwiches of Torture
Extreme Pickles
Chicken Live In Large Castles (Just Like Kings)
Super Lemon
Lost At Sea
Talking Clams
Misunderstood
Mary Had A Little Lamb
Lemon Ducky
30 Seconds
Crop Circles
Direct Fail
Ocean of Lemons
My Fish, Reggie
The Sapphire
Snow Castle, High In the Mountains
A Song
Jumbo Activity
Unusual
Fish Rock (Ocarina Edition)
Cornered
My Travels
Final Boss Battle
The King
Under the Bridge
My Song (w/drums and bass)
Too Many
Fish Rock
The Great Race
Drums
My Song
Randolph’s Great Adventure
The Good Ol’ Days
Downfall
Boss Battle
Forbidden
Nothing
Battlefield
Merciless
Nails
I Forgot
Your Face In A Jar
Cloudy Skies

Video Game (3)

Pokemon Gym Theme by Junichi Masuda
Pokemon GSC Champion Battle Theme
Skullman Theme

Covers (3)

Canon Rock
Welcome to Bucketheadland
Twinkle Twinkle

The Search for the Lost Striped Shirts

8/4/10

Pokemon Gym Theme by Junichi Masuda- I arranged this during the bug because I learned it on guitar.

Vigilant Trolls troll the Internet- Lol at name. I couldn’t really think of anything, so I called it this.

6/2/10

¡¡¡I AM NOT DEAD!!!

The Thing That Never Was
Yay! I made a song. It took over 2 months, but I think it’s worth it. I didn’t spend all of the 2 months on it, but I did spend more time on it than with my other songs.

4/5/10

I made this song after I bumped my thread before, so the new edit is a must. I cannot simply go willy-nilly and edit an edit. It’s too complicated.

Have A Good Time-I like this song. The intro was supposed to be part of a boss battle-type song, but I thought of the happy riff (sheets 1-4) and this song was born. I had the idea to use these instruments after listening to Roastmaster’s new song, On the Moon. It was inspiration, not theft (though I don’t think it could be considered a theft, just throwing that out there). Anyways, have a good time (no pun intended (actually I did this on purpose)) and give me some criticism.

12/18/09

Duct Tape Love

12/18/09

Pachelbel’s Canon (With A Side of Fish)–I decided to make my own rendition of Pachelbel’s Canon. I mixed Pachelbel’s Canon, Canon Rock, Yngwie Malmsteen’s version, and what I wanted to put in there. Comments and critisicm NOW!!!

12/6/09

Fraginald Approves is my newest song. I kinda got lazy with the drums in parts where a fill or roll would have gone nicely, and I’m sure Fraginald would greatly disapprove of my lack of drum fills. The name Fraginald (frrahh-gin-eld) comes from the guy that kermitsnap said he was when he came to my place Friday. Fraginald is a Turkish/Russian/Indian man who lives with his parents and is often missing from home. His father believes he is with his stupid girlfriend, Fraginald. That or he is on XBOX Live chatting with the Call of Duty nerds in game chat.

11/29/09

An Odd Song (see new post)

Gone Forever (see new post)

11/12/09

Unknown Song (Preview)-I started this but I’m not sure if I should finish it.

Death by Lemons-I finished it on 8/26 but I didn’t share it until now. Nothing special here. Just another food-named song lol.

9/5/09

Pokemon GSC Champion Battle Theme-It’s better than the other arrangement I made of this song. Has 2 guitars, and synth. That’s it. I did the synth by ear.

Canon Rock-I touched up on it a bit. I fixed the guitar solo and the snare. I used the wrong bass drum. The one I chose before is too “powerful” but I didn’t change it because there are a lot of them and I do not have the time to go through a 5 minute song and erase every single bass drum, and replace it with another one. I did these slight modifications by ear too.

Innocent Ham-It started out as a song, but I don’t know what happened to it. It’s ok if you don’t like it.

Fish’s Song-THE BEST SONG IN THIS ADDITION TO MY THREAD! I’ve been saving the best for last recently, and this is no exception. The other ones are in no particular order. Anyway, I love this song. I wrote it in about an hour and a half (I did it from scratch) but the internet closed before I could save. I was almost finished too. I then started over, and for the next hour, I placed the notes back exactly as they were before, then added the ending. Believe it or not, that was the hardest part. Finding an ending to a song that you don’t want to end is hard. I’m sure Roastmasters has trouble with his songs’ endings because they are songs that should go on forever (that means I like them). I’m not comparing my song to Roasty’s (actually, I am), but it does remind me of one of his songs, with my own NJ music-ness added in, of course. Please comment and and tell me what I did wrong and what I did right.

8/22/09

I know my last thread update said, “My last song for a while…” but it wasn’t. I decided to save my songs anyway. That means I’m back and making songs just as often as I used to.

Lost-Originally supposed to be an intro to a song, I didn’t like how the rest was turning out, so i scrapped it…except for this.

Rising Force-Guitar Solo 1 by Yngwie Malmsteen-Just the guitar part for the first solo. PS. I’ll give the guy who pronounces his name right a dollar. Just post on thread along with comments. And you cannot cheat by looking it up somewhere.

The Manster-This song took me 6 days to write, which is long for me because I usually take 1-2 days to write my music. This is my longest piece, clocking in at 6:30. Also, I know you are wondering about the name, so I’ll tell you. Back when I was in 5th grade, my brother printed a paper that had the following written on it: yuck the manster said thats nasty. That’s all that was on it. Then Dan (kermitsnap) took it upon himself to make a little jingle called, “Yuck! The Manster Said”. This song has nothing to do with that jingle, except for the word manster.

7/28/09

Chickens Live In Large Castles (Just Like Kings) (Live Version)

I was bored and before I was told that I am not allowed to save songs on this new computer, I had saved Chickens Live In Large Castles (Just Like Kings). You can call it Chickens for short. I didn’t plan on doing anything with it, other than just to listen to it. After picking up GH:SH and playing Cowboys From Hell (Live) it made me want to make a “live” version of one of my songs. I made a “live” version of my favorite song of mine, Chickens. This might be one of my last songs because I am not allowed to save songs on this computer (it’s my parents new computer). Well, I could share it under an unknown name, save the URL, and open it later, but I am afraid someone will come across it, and share it. Well, just let me know how you like it and if you like it better/worse than the original.

7/16/09

The Loud Squealing From Accross The Hall
I heard some sort of squeal from my brother’s game when I named this song.

Sandwiches of Torture
Originnally named The Unknown Lemon, I decided to change it to Sandwiches of Torture because it better suits the song, and everything becomes better just by simply adding “of torture” to the end of it (you should try). I feel like this is one of my better compositions.

5/29/09

Extreme Pickles

Congrats to Anthony, for being the only post on my thread (other than mine, of course) during my last thread update. You (Anthony) earned one Mr. Green!

5/17/09

Chicken Live In Large Castles (Just Like Kings)
Don’t let the goofy name decieve you. I feel this is one of my better pieces, maybe even my best! Please comment this time, because I had no new posts when I last updated my thread

5/12/09

THANKS TO BENZEE FOR LETTING ME HEAR CANON ROCK! (quite a while ago)

Super Lemon-Cool name, cool song
Lost At Sea-Has 10 guitar solos! I promised my friend that I’d writ a song with 10 guitar solos (to top Hangar 18’s 9 solos), so here it is. Kind of repetitive, so you might get sick of it.

4/30/09

My new song–Talking Clams. I BROUGHT BACK THE METAL GUITAR!
Talking Clams

4/21/09

YES! I finished it. I fixed the chord you guys are fussing about and I added the rest of the song.
Canon Rock by Jerry C (arranged by me)

4/16/09

Misunderstood One of my better songs
Canon Rock (about 3 min) Everything up to “Chorus 2”

4/13/09

Canon Rock (unfinished)
It is the first minute with all instruments. I fixed the ear piercingly high guitar in the beginning. It sounds better now. Let me know what you guys think.
4/11/09

YAY! Share button works!
Mary Had A Little Lamb
Lemon Ducky
30 Seconds
Crop Circles
Canon Rock (first minute or so)

4/6/09

Wow! It has been almost 3 weeks since I last updated my thread. I have some new songs for you, so here you go.

Direct Fail The name says it all!
Ocean of Lemons An unusually short song (21 seconds)
My Fish, Reggie The shortest song I’ve ever made (11 seconds)
The Sapphire Probably one of the best songs I’ve ever made.
3/22/09

Snow Castle, High In the Mountains
A tad, no I wouldn’t say a tad, I’d say completely different from any song I’ve ever made. There’s a few reasons for that. The name, the speed, and the instrument selection.
3/2/09

A Song
2/27/09

Jumbo Activity
Unusual
Fish Rock (Ocarina Edition) It has an Ocarina added to it

2/22/09

Skullman Theme

Yep, after about a week without internet access, I finally came back onto Notessimo to make a song. This one happens to be the Skullman Theme from Megaman 4. I don’t know who originally composed it, however.

2/19/09

NEW SONG, Cornered. I made it before, but accidentally saved over it. Luckily, I remembered most of the song, so I put it back together.

2/9/09

My Travels My new song. I based part of it off of my RPG song.

2/5/09

I decided to make a Final Boss Battle for the RPG project. I made while thinking about Raining Blood by Slayer. It also in the RPG project thread.
Final Boss Battle

2/3/09

NEW SONG!!! I call it The King. I don’t know why though. The King

2/2/09

Welcome to Bucketheadland!!!

Yup, I decided to arrange a song by Buckethead. It is Welcome to Bucketheadland and it is complete. Welcome to Bucketheadland

1/25/09

Under the Bridge
My Song (w/drums and bass)
Too Many
Fish Rock
The Great Race

1/19/09

Drums Something that I don’t usually do- an all drum song!
Twinkle Twinkle (Rock Version) My friend Dan can play all of the guitars and I added drums
My Song I can play this on acoustic guitar, but I made it metal guitar (cooler, better)
Randolph’s Great Adventure I made this one shortly before Christmas (Randloph-Rudolph)
The Good Ol’ Days I love the piano part for this one

1/8/09

Downfall
Boss Battle
Forbidden
12/18/08

Nothing
Battlefield
Merciless
Nails
I Forgot
11/22/08

Your Face In A Jar
Cloudy Skies
The Great Race

Above this line was updated on 11/3/08

Before this, all my “songs” were spam, and I “lost” the urls, so I’m not posting them.

pretty much sounds like random notes

Yeah… I’m going to have to second that opinion

kinda of a strange tune

They sound totally retarted.

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!!

lame…

Don’t be so harsh on others just because they aren’t as “good” as you! 8-)

ok well maybe i was being a little harsh…
it wasnt too bad …but still…is pretty bad

Those Songs…

were quite interesting…

good job

Hello friend! A.K.A-its me, daniel the Cat! LOL

my ears they have fallen off and ran screaming in terror.

i now you are fairly new at this but please
Don’t Quit Your Day Job

Leave Brittany alone!

i forgot about this thread. these are my old ones. i posted my other songs in other threads.

No offense but that sucked.

:o :o :o DON’T QUOTE F*****G EMBEDS!!! :o :o

Oh my, another one? Alrighty then, I suppose I’ll fix that.

OP updated

this post has nothing important lol

I updated the OP.